Get Accustomed to Affordable Education
Education is an asset that can open up several career opportunities for everyday people. Within the last couple of decades, learning has evolved tremendously by getting a facelift in terms of technology integration and affordability. This academic revolution has impacted not only distance universities but also traditional schools looking to recapture the magic of transcending knowledge to new-age students. Quality of faculty still matters a lot; however the ability to deliver it successfully becomes a greater priority for all educators.
How to Search for the Cheapest Accredited Universities?
The brick & mortar (traditional campus) way of attaining knowledge is still the basic choice for a lot of students. Certain aspects of how we evaluate educational institutions have changed along with time. Today we as students, do extensive research on the net before enrolling into a college of our choice. Affordable tuition, cost of living (how cheap?), rankings and reputation of the colleges makes a huge impact on our decision-making process. However we should also look out for technological facilities provided by them. Digital communication has become the way of life, and people want to be connected through the web for every little task they do. The transformation from attending on campus classroom to live lectures via the Internet, it’s obvious that e-learning has come a long way! A few years back, no one imagined humans interacting virtually through a click of a button and be connected socially without being physically present at a particular location. Distance education has turned the tables by redefining how we graduate without stepping a foot on regular campus. The biggest reason attracting the next generation of students to take up online courses is flexibility/convenience. The alternative to earn a degree from the comfort of your home is something everyone loves. Additionally, you won’t feel the burden of commuting long hours by putting everything else on hold. Adults who are thinking about continuing higher education to finish their degree, can do it without feeling conscious about sitting next to a much younger crowd. It’s hard to believe but a lot of people find it odd to go back to school at an older age.
The ongoing recession has forced many of us to change our habits as far as spending is concerned. In a way it is good for America, the struggle to survive will push everyone to save a little more and invest wisely for long term security. This underlying problem will also create new opportunities for those who prepare themselves academically now. This so called investment should not only be measured in terms of money but also for what we can achieve in the near future. One way to leverage the power of academics is by pursuing advanced studies to develop a professional career and increase earning potential. You must realize this trend as a gateway to secure a job along with a handsome salary. In other words, your long awaited destiny to fulfill career dreams. It goes without saying “Time Equals Money” and our future depends on what we do with it.
To those who believe online education is expensive, I must say it simply isn’t true. As far as my personal opinion is concerned it is very much affordable, reasonable and cheaper in the long run! Furthermore, there are several schools that offer scholarships and financial aid programs for students who don’t have the resources to pay for tuition. To clear your doubts, just remember all the benefits associated with it and what it brings to the table in comparison to a traditional setup. You can quickly compare and sort schools by going through the list featured below.
2017 Rankings: Listing the Top Ranked Colleges in USA
|Source for Data:- Forbes-Americas Top Colleges|
|Princeton University||New Jersey||$55,832||7%||6|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||Massachusetts||$59,020||8%||8|
|United States Military Academy||New York||N/A||N/A||7|
|University of Pennsylvania||Pennsylvania||$61,800||12%||6|
|Brown University||Rhode Island||$60,460||9%||8|
|University of Notre Dame||Indiana||$60,117||22%||10|
|Dartmouth College||New Hampshire||$63,279||10%||8|
|Columbia University||New York||$64,144||7%||6|
|California Institute of Technology||California||$58,755||11%||3|
|Davidson College||North Carolina||$57,458||26%||10|
|Duke University||North Carolina||$61,748||13%||7|
|University of Chicago||Illinois||$64,988||9%||6|
|Vassar College||New York||$61,320||24%||8|
|United States Naval Academy||Maryland||N/A||N/A||9|
|Georgetown University||District of Columbia||$62,179||17%||11|
|Cornell University||New York||$61,618||16%||12|
|Washington and Lee University||Virginia||$58,575||18%||8|
|United States Air Force Academy||Colorado||N/A||N/A||8|
|Barnard College||New York||$61,512||21%||10|
|University of California, Berkeley||California||$56,197||18%||17|
|Colgate University||New York||$60,050||26%||9|
|University of Virginia||Virginia||$53,461||30%||16|
|College of William and Mary||Virginia||$51,306||33%||12|
|University of California, Los Angeles||California||$55,294||22%||16|
|University of Michigan, Ann Arbor||Michigan||$53,490||33%||12|
|University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill||North Carolina||$45,806||28%||14|
|Harvey Mudd College||California||$63,860||18%||8|
|College of the Holy Cross||Massachusetts||$57,832||33%||10|
|Hamilton College||New York||$59,590||27%||9|
|Franklin and Marshall College||Pennsylvania||$60,765||39%||9|
|Union College||New York||$60,150||37%||10|
|Carnegie Mellon University||Pennsylvania||$62,032||25%||13|
|Wake Forest University||North Carolina||$60,242||35%||11|
|University of Rochester||New York||$61,340||36%||10|
|Washington University in Saint Louis||Missouri||$61,808||16%||7|
|Cooper Union||New York||$60,075||8%||8|
|Bryn Mawr College||Pennsylvania||$59,760||40%||8|
|Johns Hopkins University||Maryland||$61,502||18%||10|
|University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign||Illinois||$43,468||62%||20|
|University of Wisconsin, Madison||Wisconsin||$40,181||68%||18|
|New York University||New York||$63,540||26%||10|
|University of Washington||Washington||$46,608||55%||15|
|University of Texas, Austin||Texas||$50,200||40%||18|
|University of Southern California||California||$62,180||20%||9|
|Brigham Young University||Utah||$17,496||49%||21|
|University of Maryland, College Park||Maryland||$42,920||47%||18|
|Wofford College||South Carolina||$49,449||69%||12|
|Santa Clara University||California||$59,589||51%||12|
|University of Florida||Florida||$41,381||47%||21|
|Georgia Institute of Technology||Georgia||$42,688||55%||18|
|University of Georgia||Georgia||$40,274||56%||18|
|University of Richmond||Virginia||$57,630||31%||8|
|Mount Holyoke College||Massachusetts||$55,496||47%||10|
|Sewanee -University of the South||Tennessee||$47,970||60%||10|
|Sarah Lawrence College||New York||$64,122||62%||10|
|Furman University||South Carolina||$57,276||64%||11|
Uncovering the hidden benefits
Stop Commuting… you can save some money on gas & transportation. No need to juggle around with your daily routine. Do your homework or assignments on the go!
Say Goodbye to dormitory expense. Reduce your cost of living.
You don’t need to eat junk food on campus, remain healthy and save cash at the same time!
By taking asynchronous classes (not time bound), you don’t have to worry about missing a reality show on T.V. Just pull out your laptop and playback the recorded lectures you missed.
Talk to professors live on the webcam or simply chat with them to ask questions or solve a problem.
It’s a blessing in disguise when it comes to those who are in the military. You can be out of United States but still be able to complete further studies. A handicapped person or someone with disability can take advantage of virtual environment
. No need for a baby sitter… Take care of your kids while studying at home.
Make your own schedule to attend classes or lectures; you don’t need to compromise your current lifestyle Spend more quality time with your loved ones and family.
Last but not the least, one of the most fruitful aspects of getting degrees online is the amount of physical energy one can save overall. It’s a no brainer to conclude distance learning as a very effective, inexpensive and productive method for graduating faster. It will most definitely accelerate you to corporate stardom!
Check out the list of universities below, they are among the most affordable online colleges when it comes to quality and transparency.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Law - Non-Profit Management
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Self-Designed
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- And more...
Conclusion: Revive your Career
By taking a positive step forward, you will be in a great position to reap rewards from companies large or small. Individuals who plan ahead, should use their ability to do firsthand research before selecting the university of choice. They must also make a shortlist of some of the best colleges available for submitting their application. I recommend you start with the listing provided above to make things a bit easier. Among the many collegiate options, you will have to make a curriculum choice that compliments your major or field of study. It doesn’t matter if you are out of the country or even drifting out in space….finishing graduation is just a around the corner!
Accreditation is the key…
The national council for college accreditation plays an important role in assessing the quality of courses offered by distance learning programs. The top colleges in USA are usually accredited by the regional panel and display a symbol of approval. You should seek for a verified logo (CHEA) in order to find out the legitimacy of the institution.