Illinois is the state of U.S. offers you a welcoming atmosphere. Springfield is the capital city which has a beautiful nickname as “Flower City”. This city was also the home town of President Abraham Lincoln.
You must have heard about Chicago? Yes, it lies in this state which is the largest city. Chicago was listed as an alpha global city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network. It ranks seventh in the world in the 2014 Global Cities Catalog. As of 2012, Chicago had the third largest gross metropolitan product in the United States, after the New York City and Los Angeles metropolitan areas.
Illinois also stands at the top-notch for education. They provide schooling to the pupils for making their better future and develop them to with the professional world. The state university aim to provide you best education and advance tutorials with all developed skilled professors. Students who are non-residential can also join our university through flexible means of e-learning.
Illinois State University (ISU)
Illinois State University was established in 1857. It is the oldest public university in Illinois, United States. It is located in the town of Normal. ISU grants a variety of doctoral degrees and strongly draws attention on research. ISU is also recognized as one of the top ten largest producers of teachers in the US according to the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education.
The state of Illinois has its own outstanding choices for advanced schooling. Coming from huge analysis educational institutions to be able to tiny open-handed discipline institutions, coming from non-urban educational institutions to be able to Chicago town campuses provides you schools. Illinois offers something for everyone. If you want to visit best colleges of the state than follow the link http://collegeapps.about.com/.
Are you looking for online university?
Indeed, our college provides digital course via on the internet program with regard to non-residential college students. Off campus which is flexible and convenient for the scholars who cannot be at college or students who works as well. You are able to achieve a qualification or even accreditation without having lacking your own normal essential routine.
You can also record the lectures for studying in leisure time.
They offer a person scholar, bachelors, experts, professional, diploma or degree as well as doctoral level. Using the fundamental requirement of entrance it is simple to combine plan our own condition college. You obtain a broad variety of choices to select as well as achieve a qualification which you have chosen. On the internet university accreditation is actually similarly useful because that upon grounds obtain.
Programs linked to the applications are definitely needed within foreseeable future as well as these days. Courses such are engineering, science, nursing, information technology and many more.
Why should you choose e-learning schools?
You will definitely come up with this question and also you must get a proper answer. You can go for online education due to its versatile and flexibility. Online education saves your travelling time to campus. More beneficial is you can easily merge up with the best university across the world as our ISU.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- And more...
The Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA) at Syracuse University's Maxwell School prepares professionals for the challenges of leading organizations in the midst of dynamic global change.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
Get hands-on training at Avalon School of Cosmetology. We offer programs in cosmetology, master esthetician, and make-up artistry.
- Makeup Artist
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Information
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing