Ohio is the Midwestern state of U.S. Columbus is the capital city and it is also the largest city. The state is having many interesting places to visit which made it as the place for tourist attraction. Do you what the state name means?
The state name “Ohio” originated from Iroquois which means “Great River”. The climatic condition is very pleasant and offers you welcoming atmosphere to visit. You can collect best and sweet memories from this beautiful place. You can find all kind of attraction from forest to best university.
There are many public and public colleges for the scholars. Many students travel from other states and country due to top notch quality of schooling. It is also leading in nation’s best libraries and education.
State board of education
It is well settled land grant university which is found to be ranking from last many years. Ohio University is a major U.S. public research university located on a 1,850-acre campus in Athens, Ohio, United States. It pursues an enrollment process with selective admissions criteria.
It offers wide and broad area of courses for higher education. It concentrates equally on all subjects and students. It gives best practice to you scholars. At the end of the your program you will find yourself as professionally developed. They offer many recent and in demand courses for learning.
The university also offers e-learning education system for the non residential students. You can easily merge up with the college through virtual schooling system. The Patton College prepares educators, practitioners and human service professionals to be leaders. The Patton College has more than 100 faculty members serving more than 1,600 undergraduate and 900 graduate students. Housed in McCracken Hall and Grover Center, we have proud history spanning 125 years.
What is Virtual schooling system?
If we look at today’s world, all are equally busy with their official schedule. Virtual schooling is a class where you can find flexible delivery of education. You do not require taking out spare time for going school and attend lectures. E-learning delivers you class where university comes you to deliver class. You just to register on their website for the course you want to obtain a degree.
Students throughout Ohio are thriving at Ohio Connections Academy (OCA), a tuition-free public online school giving students the flexibility to learn at home with a curriculum that meets rigorous state education standards.
State university opens up broad range of programs for the scholars. You can go for 2 year certificate course to 4 years degree programs. You can choose your best and merge up with learning from best university.
Benefits of e-learning
The lectures are delivered through online conference and video calling.
The university always remaining connected with you at anywhere and anytime. If you are not able to attend the online class than you can just record the class and join with it later on.
It is flexible, versatile and affordable means of learning which you can explore for your own benefits.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Start your journey! Classes starting Aug 17.
- Visual Arts (BFA)
- Web Design (C)
- Fashion Retailing (D)
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Combination Welding Diploma
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Steiner Institute of Esthetics at VASOM, that career can be yours.
Classes start October 10!
- Skin Care Training Program
PUT YOUR CAREER IN GEAR
If you enjoy working with your hands and are looking for a rewarding career, contact Advanced Technology Institute, located in Virginia Beach, VA!
ATI offers NATEF/ASE Master Certified Automotive Technology programs, is approved for Veterans, and is licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify and graduate employment services are also offered.
- HVAC and Refrigeration w/ Service Management - Associate's
- HVAC and Refrigeration - Diploma
- Tractor-Trailer/Commercial Driving
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Class "B" Training and Bus Training
- Class "A" Training
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Home to more than 58,000 students from all 50 states and 125 different countries, Rutgers’ mission is to prepare students to become productive members of society and good citizens of the world. That’s made possible by a faculty and staff of over 13,000 members, which includes an Abel Prize winner, Guggenheim Fellows, MacArthur “Genius Award” Fellows, Pulitzer Prize winners, and many more.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Information
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Master of Business Administration
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- And more...