Ohio is the Midwestern state of U.S. Columbus is the capital city and it is also the largest city. The state is having many interesting places to visit which made it as the place for tourist attraction. Do you what the state name means?
The state name “Ohio” originated from Iroquois which means “Great River”. The climatic condition is very pleasant and offers you welcoming atmosphere to visit. You can collect best and sweet memories from this beautiful place. You can find all kind of attraction from forest to best university.
There are many public and public colleges for the scholars. Many students travel from other states and country due to top notch quality of schooling. It is also leading in nation’s best libraries and education.
State board of education
It is well settled land grant university which is found to be ranking from last many years. Ohio University is a major U.S. public research university located on a 1,850-acre campus in Athens, Ohio, United States. It pursues an enrollment process with selective admissions criteria.
It offers wide and broad area of courses for higher education. It concentrates equally on all subjects and students. It gives best practice to you scholars. At the end of the your program you will find yourself as professionally developed. They offer many recent and in demand courses for learning.
The university also offers e-learning education system for the non residential students. You can easily merge up with the college through virtual schooling system. The Patton College prepares educators, practitioners and human service professionals to be leaders. The Patton College has more than 100 faculty members serving more than 1,600 undergraduate and 900 graduate students. Housed in McCracken Hall and Grover Center, we have proud history spanning 125 years.
What is Virtual schooling system?
If we look at today’s world, all are equally busy with their official schedule. Virtual schooling is a class where you can find flexible delivery of education. You do not require taking out spare time for going school and attend lectures. E-learning delivers you class where university comes you to deliver class. You just to register on their website for the course you want to obtain a degree.
Students throughout Ohio are thriving at Ohio Connections Academy (OCA), a tuition-free public online school giving students the flexibility to learn at home with a curriculum that meets rigorous state education standards.
State university opens up broad range of programs for the scholars. You can go for 2 year certificate course to 4 years degree programs. You can choose your best and merge up with learning from best university.
Benefits of e-learning
The lectures are delivered through online conference and video calling.
The university always remaining connected with you at anywhere and anytime. If you are not able to attend the online class than you can just record the class and join with it later on.
It is flexible, versatile and affordable means of learning which you can explore for your own benefits.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- And more...
The Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA) at Syracuse University's Maxwell School prepares professionals for the challenges of leading organizations in the midst of dynamic global change.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons College has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience.
- Esthetics 1200 Hour Basic & Master
- Esthetics 600 Hour Intermediate Master
- Esthetics 600 Hour Basic
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts. We offer two programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts and pastry arts.
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts